Thumbnail Filmstrip of Ford Small Block Fuel Injection Setup Kit NEW Images
Small Block Ford Fuel Injection Setup Kit
These are all the parts that you need when setting up a Small Block Ford.
This will run on the street with an aggressive idle - sensitive mid-range.
This kit includes:
- Enderle 80A Fuel Pump - Dash 0 or Dash 1 (Twin Gear Enderle or Waterman available as an upgrade. See below.)
- New By-Pass Valve with 5 Jet Selection
- New Secondary Low Speed Valve
- New Two Way or Three Way Shut Off Valve
- New Permanent High Micron Filter with #8, #10, or #12 Fittings
- New Belt Drive Assembly (This moves the fuel pump to the side so you can run a water pump) OR a Timing Cover drive- your choice
- New Fuel Pump Shut Off Cable and Bracket for Ease of Mounting
- New Fuel Pressure Gauge 0-100
- A Copy of a Hilborn Service Manual
Free Alkydigger t-shirt or hat!!
This is everything you will need with the exception of a couple of hoses from the tank and to the engine and some sort of cable or throttle control of your choice. See our listing for a surge tank if you want to drive it often.
See my other items for varying lengths of hoses.
You may want to look at our "Surge Tank" if you are going to use a rear mounted tank