Thumbnail Filmstrip of VB8G-54 Hilborn 8 Stack - Barrel (Metering) Valve Bottom or side mount Images
Alkydigger producesd in USA
Bottom Mount or Side Mount 8 cylinder Metering Valve- Rear and Front hose positions- Most Common one 54 spool
305 to 500 engine on methanol or Gas . for large engines on methanol choose the AD-VB8G.56
Also used to upgrade older Enderle Manifolds-
Order F597 Plate to make this externally removable
Does not come with AD-101 Arm order it additional .
This valve coordinates the fuel with the butterflies, which controls the air to the engine. It consists of an anodized aluminum block, a metering rotor, a secondary outlet, and nozzle hose outlets. The metering rotor is selected to serve a wide range of engine sizes and fuel requirements, making it unnecessary to change rotor sizes when cubic inches change.
- 8 cylinder, bottom mount assembly
- #54 rotor spool- preferred for All Sprint cars , and street engines, up to 1000 hp
- #77 Spool for Race Savers has reported super clean results off the turns.
- #58 spool if your engine is over 600 cu in unblown on Alky. or Blown can use a 61 or 58 spool Spool
- hoses come out the narrow end
VB-8G VB8G VB8-G 8G AD-8G