My Cart: 0 item(s)
Thumbnail Filmstrip of Distributor - MSD 6EFI, Universal EFI Ignition Images
A capacitive discharge ignition designed to complement electronic fuel injection systems.
MSD now offers the perfect addition to your MSD Atomic EFI or other aftermarket electronic fuel injection, the 6EFI Ignition Control. The 6EFI is designed to work in harmony with electronic fuel injection systems and comes with detailed wiring instructions making installation a breeze. Increased throttle response, smoother idle, quicker starts and full ignition power throughout the entire RPM range are all benefits of adding a 6EFI ignition to your fuel injected engine. The ignition offers capacitive discharge technology and will fire a series of multiple sparks that last for 20° of crankshaft rotation when the engine is running at lower rpm. An adjustable rev limiter will protect the engine in the event of a missed shift or driveline failure. This rpm is adjustable with rotary dials in 100 rpm increments. If you have a 4, 6 or 8-cylinder engine with EFI, the 6EFI will connect and fire it up!
- Specifically designed for use with EFI systems
- Detailed instructions for installation with various EFI systems
- Capacitive discharge technology provides quick starts, smooth idle and full ignition power throughout the RPM range
- Compact design
- Built-in rev limiter for over-rev protection
- Works on 12 volt electrical systems using a distributor
- Easily connects to magnetic pickup, electronic, and even points distributors