Thumbnail Filmstrip of 13600 Milodon Fixed Idler Undercover Gear Drive - MoPar SB 273-360& Early Hemi Images
273-318-340-360 331 Early 354 392 and 325 Dodge Hemi
recommend our RCD Gear Drive if you want the best
Precision made by Milodon to maintain the precise cam timing required with any high performance racing engine and designed to prevent ''cam walk''. The gears are top-quality heat-treated chrome moly steel and come complete with needle bearing thrust washer, Milodon's fixed idler system and all hardware. Milodon gear drives fit under standard timing cover.
· Fits under the stock front cover with very slight fitting.
· Allows precise camshaft advance & retard using Milodon's adjustable bolt pattern cam gear and cam hub assembly.
· Mounts the fixed idler gear solidly to a 3/8" thick steel plate which is bolted securely to the block. This fixed idler system will fully compensate for any crank position, even if the block has been severely align bored, without any sacrifices.
· A three-piece roller bearing is used behind the cam gear to control cam movement, reduce power-robbing drag and stop wear (except 14300).
· NO block machining is required. Hand tools are required to drill and tap some of the mounting bolt holes which, with care, can be done at home.
· The stock mechanical-style fuel pump may be used on some engines, if desired
Can run a stock mechanical fuel pump but eccentric must be shortened 1/4 in. Not designed to work on engines with a knock sensor.