Thumbnail Filmstrip of VSC Brushless Eliminator In-Line Fuel Pump Variable Speed Controller Images
P/N 11190: In-Line Brushless Eliminator Pump w/ Variable Speed Controller
The Eliminator performance you expect and more:
- Fuel Injected Engines: GAS
up to 1900 FWHP – naturally aspirated
up to 1400 FWHP – forced air induction
- Carbureted Engines: GAS
up to 2300 FWHP – naturally aspirated
up to 1700 FWHP – forced air induction
- Fuel Injected Engines: E85
up to 1330 FWHP – naturally aspirated
up to 980 FWHP – forced air induction
- Carbureted Engines: E85
up to 1610 FWHP – naturally aspirated
up to 1190 FWHP – forced air induction
- E85 Compatible, reduce max FWHP by 30%
- Lighter than the traditional Eliminator pump.
- Reduced current draw at higher, EFI pressures.
- Extended service life in methanol and ethanol.
- Integral, external brushless controller for clean installation, cooler fuel and enhanced reliability.
- This product is not legal for sale or use on emission-controlled vehicles except when used as a direct replacement part matching OEM specifications.
- Quieter than the traditional Eliminator pump.
- ORB-12 inlet and ORB-10 outlet ports.
- Requires straight 12-VDC to 16-VDC power supply.
- Not compatible with pulse modulated systems or fuel pump speed controllers.
Aeromotive’s True Variable Speed Controller offers the advantages of built-in pump speed control via a dedicated 0-5V analog DC input signal. The Controller capitalizes on our existing brushless technology by reducing fuel flow during low engine demand and decreasing an already low current draw, therefore minimizing both motor heat the introduction of environmental via reduced fuel recycling.
EFI Rated flow of 1,000 lbs./hr. @ 45 psi, 13.5 volts
Carb Rated Flow of 1,300 lbs./hr. @ 9 psi, 13.5 volts