Thumbnail Filmstrip of The Blower Shop 426 Chrysler GEN II 65-71 16 Bolt Hemi Gen II Polished Images
2770- Chrysler Hemi 426 Kit – 1V – (Polished) – 6-71 though 14-71
Now with the new TBS 426 Hemi drive kit, the ability to mount a TBS supercharger to your engine is possible. With the ability for a 6-71, 8-71, 10-71 or 14-71 to be added to your engine, you can reach your horsepower goal.
Some modification such as port matching/machining may be required for some of the intakes.
What Is included:
- Cast Intake Manifold (Polished)
- Billet Carb Adapter (4150 or 4500)
- Billet Blower Snout (Complete with Shaft and Coupler)
- Supercharger Pulleys (*Please specify engine size and desired boost when ordering)
- Belt (8mm HTD Tooth Profile)
- Idler Assembly
- Accessory Pulley (1V)
- All Necessary Gaskets and Grade 8 Hardware
What is Not included:
- 6-71 through 14-71 Supercharger
- Linkage Kit
- Fuel Lines
- Manifold to Head Hardware
We stock Innovators West Harmonic Balancers and RCD Blower Hubs
You can choose to run without a balancer since the blower belt absorbs the harmonic vibrations. Some engine Builders however insist on a Balancer, so we like to do what they want. Balancers begin at $495 and go up depending on keyway, and if you need crank trigger magnets. Hubs are around $220 and up - they are all double keyway.