Thumbnail Filmstrip of TBS-2033-300 10-71 Blower - 18 point High Helix 120 degree Billet rotors all fuels Images
10-71-300 2033 Features
With .300 ( Gas , E-85 or Alky. ) rotors - can run any fuel use 2033- 200 for Alcohol Racing
- Billet front cover and bearing plates on both front and rear standard for added strength.
- The front cover features and includes sight glass, oil drain plug and pressure relief valve.
- Better throttle response and better low to mid range torque
- Increased rotor speed provides a better signal to the carburetors and will make boost quicker than a slower turning blower.
- Case interior and end plates are hard anodized for added wear and corrosion resistance for any fuels.
- EFI Fuel Rail Option - add on Eliminate the need for top injector plate
- 100% CNC machined Billet Case made from 6061-T6 aluminum. (Not a Cast Case like our competitors)
- Designed for any fuels, maximum boost and increased reliability.
- Billet front cover and bearing plates on both front and rear standard for added strength
- Billet Hard Anodized - 120 Degree Twist 3 lobe rotors #300
- Recessed Bearing Plates in both front and rear of billet case
- 18 point stripping for extra high boost at above 7000 rpm Blower Speed
- Will run GAS-E-85 or -Methanol
- Blower is 465 Cubic Inches in Displacement and fits Standard 10-71 manifold and Standard carburetor adapter.
- Ideal for most Big Block (454- 650) Aggressive Big Block Motors.
- Can make 24 lbs boost on a 500 cu in at 35% overdrive
- 30 lbs on a 468