Thumbnail Filmstrip of TBS 2005 Chevy SB Billet Blower Package 6-71 Blower with drive kit Images
Billet 6-71 - for engines 265-400 Excellent choice for Street or light Racing
2005 Billet Case/ Cast Rotor TBS Blower blower included Not stripped - stripping optional
TBS 6-71 - three Lobe Rotor- Billet with short Rotors -for boost between 5 lb and 12 lb
Not for all out racing -
- Fully Polished Intake Manifold (Complete with Pop Off Plate Kit
- Fully Polished Snout Complete with Main Shaft and Coupler
- Top and Bottom 8MM Polished Pulleys (
- 2V Belt Accessory Crank Pulleys for Balancer or Hub your choice
- uses a 5" Snout w 3/4" spacer
- Fully Polished Idler Bracket and Pulley
- Fully Polished Billet Carb Adapter (Dual 4150 Style)
- All necessary gaskets and hardware
Does not include blower hub or balancer. You can use an aftermarket balancer or our blower hub. We sell Innovators West Balancers and RCD Blower Hubs .
We stock Innovators West Harmonic Balancers and RCD Blower Hubs
You can choose to run without a balancer since the blower belt absorbs the harmonic vibrations. Some engine Builders however insist on a Balancer, so we like to do what they want. Balancers begin at $450 and go up depending on keyway, and if you need crank trigger magnets. Hubs are around $210 and up - they are all double keyway.