My Cart: 0 item(s)
Thumbnail Filmstrip of MSD Chevy Low-Profile Crank Trigger Distribuor (Copy) Images
Low-profile racing distributor, must be used with an MSD 6, 7 or 8-series ignition and a crank trigger.
The unique design of these distributors fit tight intake systems while still transferring the high voltage of the MSD racing ignition to the spark plugs. The high voltage carrying capabilities are the result of several features which have been designed into these low-profile distributors. This includes a large diameter cap with wide spaced terminals and an injection molded Rynite rotor with thick vanes to stir up the air inside the cap. The high dielectric Rynite base also prevents arcing to the billet housing.
- Designed to fit low in the block to clear firewall and intake combinations
- Supplied with bronze gear
- Supplied with large diameter HEI style distributor cap and rotor
- Must be used with an MSD Crank Trigger and MSD Ignition Control
- O-ring seals can be added to modified blocks to improve oil pressure control
- Special oil tract improves lubrication to the distributor and cam gear
- Shaft is guided by a sealed ball bearing and an extra long sintered bushing
- Oversized polished steel shaft with a QPQ coating for friction reduction
- CNC machined billet aluminum housing and Dupont Rynite base