Thumbnail Filmstrip of 10200 Tool - Harmonic Balancer Puller/Installer kit With Options Images
Special Order - No Returns
Made in Tiawan
This kit features an exclusive Needle Roller Thrust Bearing which is utilized during both pushing and pulling operations providing minimal friction.
This unique feature ensures proper balancer alignment with the crank centerline and provides smooth, consistent pressure and seating any time, every time.
This Kit can also be used for steering wheels, pulleys and other similar items.
#10201 - Adapter for GM LS Crankshafts
1/2"-20 to M16-2.0 X 4.75"
#10202 - Adapter for Ford GT500 Crankshafts
1/2"-20 to M12-1.5 X 3.5"
#10203 - Adapter for Ford Mod Motor Crankshafts
1/2"-20 to M12-1.5 X 1.5"
- CNC Machined Billet C1215 Alloy Steel Puller Plate
- CNC Machined Billet 4140 Heat Treated Installer Studs
- CNC Machined Billet 4140 Heat Treated and Nitrided Shaft.
- CNC Machined Billet Alloy Nut
- Precision Needle Roller Thrust Bearing Puller Plate
- Black Oxide Finish on All Components
- Many sizes of hardened puller bolts are included
- Fits GM, Ford, Chrysler and many other crankshafts
- Adapter Stud Kits are available for most imported engines
- Durable Polyethylene Storage Box
- NOTE: Will work as an installer for the Ford Mod Motor Dampers and LS Underdrive Dampers, but unfortunately the diameter of the bearing will not allow it to pull the damper from the engine. A generic puller that does not have the bearing will have to be used to remove those dampers.