High-flow Stainless Steel filter ideal for post pump filtration in a broad range fuel applications including Alcohol Methanol, Ethanol, Gasoline and Diesel fuel using mechanical or electric fuel pumps up to 32-GPM.
Suitable as a post filter with mechanical or electric pumps up to 32-GPM.
- High-flow, 40-micron Stainless Steel cleanable element.
- Ideal for use with gasoline, Alcohol Methanol, Ethanol and Diesel fuels.
- Suitable post filter for up to 32-GPM mechanical or electric fuel pumps.
- Flows 9,000 lb/hr (24-GPM) with a pressure drop of less than 2-PSI.
- Flows 12,000 lb/hr (32-GPM) with a pressure drop of less than 3-PSI.
- AN-16 ORB ports. Fittings available to adapt these filters from AN-16 down to AN-08 line sizes. (see Fittings & Adapters).
- This product is not legal for sale or use on emission-controlled vehicles except when used as a direct replacement part matching OEM specifications.
- Extreme-Flow filters feature a tough, Hard-Coat Black finish.
- 10″ long x 2-5/8″ diameter.