My Cart: 0 item(s)
Thumbnail Filmstrip of Filter, In-Line AN-10 Size, Black, 10 Micron 2000 hp after the pump Images
/N 12321: 10 Micron, ORB-10 Black Fuel Filter
An inexpensive insurance policy to protect your investment, proper filtration is key to fuel system performance. Engineered filter solutions are required to achieve protection with minimum restriction. For 200 – 3,000 plus HP applications, our filter assemblies offer unmatched flow, ease of installation and maintenance, along with the impeccable machining and finish you’ve come to expect from all Aeromotive components.
- High-flow, 10-micron fabric (fine) replaceable element.
- Flows 2,000 lb/hr with a pressure drop of less than 1 PSI.
- Compact size: 5.5′ long x 2′ diameter
- ORB-10 ports. Fittings available to adapt these filters to AN-10, -08 and -06 line sizes. (see Fittings & Adapters)
- This product is not legal for sale or use on emission-controlled vehicles except when used as a direct replacement part matching OEM specifications.
- All filter assemblies feature an O-ring for positive sealing in high pressure applications.
- CNC-machined from 6061-T6 aircraft aluminum.
- Bright dip black anodized finish for a corrosion resistant, show car quality appearance.10-micron filters may ONLY be used after the fuel pump to protect your injectors or carburetor.
Aeromotive Inc. is a true high performance aftermarket manufacturer specializing in fuel delivery and fuel delivery components. Utilizing aerospace tolerances and procedures, three generations of track experience, and a meticulous approach to engineering, Aeromotive Fuel Systems has become the absolute pinnacle of performance fuel delivery.