Thumbnail Filmstrip of 11134 Aeromotive Spur Gear Fuel Pump 16.5 GPM Compares to Waterman Lil Bertha- Most Popular Images
Our Most Popular Spur Gear Aeromotive Pump - Turbo, Drag-Mega Truck- Pro-Charger- Roots Blown up to approx 2200 HP this pump works on Methanol - for more than 30 lbs boost also look at our 17.25 gpm Waterman Lil Bertha
Aeromotive Spur Gear Fuel Pump 16.5 GPM Compares to Waterman Lil Bertha and Enderle 990 Our most popular Aeromotive spur Gear pump for under 30lbs boosted blown engines and 1600-2200 HP Turbo and Procharged .
Choose inlet , outlet, and drive flange from our options
Aeromotive Spur Gear pumps are the largest gear pumps in the Aeromotive family. These pumps features a contoured and coated body, thrust plates, & gear sets to reduce cavitation and increase longevity. From Nostalgia Funny Car to countless Pro Mod cars, these pumps have undergone extreme testing. These relationships as well as serious research and development ensure the utmost performance and reliability under the harshest environments. Built to the strictest of standards, these pumps are sure to live up to everything you expect from Aeromotive products. Available in a complete range of flow ratings, and NHRA certifiable options.
The Aeromotive Spur Gear line offers an assortment of inlet and outlet attachments, as well as three different sized distribution blocks to ensure proper plumbing and configuration. Mount with either a 3 or 4 bolt flange or a V-band adapter.
- Flow ratings from 16 – 32 gallons per minute
- Gas/alcohol or Nitro applications available
- Hard coat anodized steel body
- Mount with 3 (or) 4 bolt flange, or V-band clamp
- Variety of distribution blocks, inlet/outlet, and shut-off valve options for custom configuration
- NHRA certifiable
- This product is not legal for sale or use on emission-controlled vehicles except when used on a dedicated race vehicle.