Thumbnail Filmstrip of 12 GPM Billet Belt Drive Mech Fuel Pump - Can replace Enderle 760 Images
Designed to feed serious EFI and Carbureted engines, gasoline, ethanol or methanol. The 12 Series Belt Drive Pump must be driven by a pulley and cog drive belt allowing the pump to be driven from your crankshaft. It can be used in high or low pressure applications.
- Flows up to 12 GPM
- 5,000+ HP on gas, up to 2500 HP methanol.
- High efficiency, Gerotor pumping mechanism.
- Tough, Type III hard coat anodized body.
- CNC Machined from 6061 T6 aircraft aluminum.
- Includes both 1.25′ barb and AN-16 Male inlet.
- ORB-12 female outlet port.