Thumbnail Filmstrip of 11104 Aeromotive EFI Elininator Fuel Pump in line - supports 1400 hp on Blown Gas Images
Eliminator Fuel Pump EFI or CARB ( most popular)
use with 13110 or 13134 for EFI
EFI for up to 1400 blown Gas
P/N 11104: Eliminator Fuel Pump
This continuous duty ‘street warrior’ supports big horsepower and maintains the drivability necessary for a true high performance street car.
Designed for high horsepower street/strip applications, EFI or Carbureted, it features our ‘dual chamber’ pumping mechanism.
Fuel Injected Engines: EFI
up to 1900 HP – naturally aspirated
up to 1400 HP – forced air induction
up to 2300 HP – naturally aspirated
up to 1700 HP – forced air induction
Fuel Injected Engines: E85
up to 1330 FWHP – naturally aspirated
up to 980 FWHP – forced air induction
- ORB-12 inlet port and ORB-10 outlet port.
- For EFI applications use regulator P/N 13110 or 13134, carbureted P/N 13212 13202.
- Fully submersible for custom, in-tank placement.
- This product is not legal for sale or use on emission-controlled vehicles except when used as a direct replacement part matching OEM specifications.
- 25% more flow at pressure than our A1000 Fuel Pump.
- Perfect for ‘blow-through’ carbureted engines up to 1700 HP.
Billet Speed Pump Controller (P/N 16306) recommended for EFI street applications.
View Installation Instructions