My Cart: 0 item(s)
Thumbnail Filmstrip of Aeromotive 11197 7.0 GPM Brushless Spur Gear Fuel Pump with True Va Images
11197- 7.0 GPM Brushless Spur Gear Fuel Pump with True Variable Speed Control, In-Line
P/N 11197: 7.0 GPM Brushless Fuel Pump w/ True Variable Speed controller
Ground Shaking Performance Advanced Technology
Fuel injected engines:
up to 4,800 FWHP on GAS naturally aspirated
up to 3,400 FWHP on GAS forced air induction
up to 3,360 FWHP on E85 naturally aspirated
up to 2,380 FWHP on E85 forced air induction
- E85 Compatible, reduce max FWHP by 30%
- Lighter than the traditional external mount pumps.
- Reduced current draw at higher, EFI pressures.
- Extended service life in methanol and ethanol.
- New integral spur-gear pumping mechanism.
- 90-PSI continuous operating pressure and up to 150-PSI peak pressure, base plus boost.
- Integral, external brushless controller for clean installation, cooler fuel and enhanced reliability.
- ORB-12 inlet and ORB-10 outlet ports.
- Requires straight 12-VDC to 16-VDC power supply.
- Not compatible with pulse modulated systems or fuel pump speed controllers.