Thumbnail Filmstrip of Fuel Injection installation kit for Hilborn, Kinsler, Crower, Enderle w pump and Drive Images
These are all the parts that you need when setting up a Small Block or Big Block Chevy or SB Ford ( Belt Drive only for Ford )
Fuel Injection Setup Kit SB - BB Chevy or SB Ford - Call us for other engines .
Almost everything you need to set up a SB or BB chevy with mechanical injection for the street or track.
Stack injection or Enderle Hat injection on Un Blown engine -
* Billet Timing cover available for BB Chevy - call for details 615-457-3192
This kit includes: Waterman or Aeromotive Fuel Pump - 4 gpm , 5 gpm, 6 gpm
- New Two Way or Three Way Shut Off Valve your choice
- New Permanent High flow Fuel Filter with #8, #10, or #12 Fittings ( tell us fuel type )
- Use #8 for Gas #10 for E-85 and methanol or for large engines #12 for methanol
- New 1/2 inch Gilmer Type Belt Drive Assembly (This moves the fuel pump to the side so you can run a water pump) OR a Timing Cover drive- your choice Cast Timing Cover for BB or SB Chevy
- New Fuel Pump Shut Off Cable and Bracket for Ease of Mounting
For Street use you will need a surge tank, if you are pulling fuel from he rear. Here is our surge tank-
This is everything you will need with the exception of a couple of hoses from the tank and to the engine and some sort of cable or throttle control of your choice.
See our other items for varying lengths of hoses.