Thumbnail Filmstrip of 2222 TBS 8-71 Chrysler 413-440-426 "B" Engine Blower Package -8mm - by Alkydigger Images
- Polished Case 8-71 Billet Case with Billet Hi Helix rotors
- End Plates
- HD Gears
- Drive - 8mm Drive - pulleys, idler, belt, one or two accessory pulley
Intake Manifold with Pop off Indy Mod Man satin
- Idler Assy- Snout Mounted
- uses your balancer or you can order a blower hub from us .
- Note: If you are using an injector hat, you don't need the carb plate.
* 8.40" Snout + 3/8" + 3/4" Spacer ( w BDS Manifold ) 1440 Belt
1" Spacer on bottom w 1V Pulley
3/8" Spacer on Bottom w 2V pulley
413-426-440 MoPar B Block Wedge -8-71 - Polished
Great for engines over 460 cu in - turns it slower for more cooling with the 8-71 over the 6-71
We stock Innovators West Harmonic Balancers and RCD Blower Hubs
You can choose to run without a balancer since the blower belt absorbs the harmonic vibrations. Some engine Builders however insist on a Balancer, so we like to do what they want. Balancers begin at $450 and go up depending on keyway, and if you need crank trigger magnets. Hubs are around $215 and up - they are all double keyway. We also sell a pin kit to pin your crankshaft if you don't have dual keys