Thumbnail Filmstrip of TBS 2220- Chevy SB 8-71 Blower Package - 8-71 Front offset to clear distributor Images
2220 Billet 8-71 - for engines 265-434 Excellent choice for Street or Moderate to Heavy Racing - not recommended for full out racing on methanol
Clears Distributors on SB Chevy since Blower is set forward 1"
2220 Blower included Billet Case, Billet Rotors-
TBS 8-71 - Three Lobe Hi Helix Rotor- Billet with stripped Rotors for boost between 5 lb and 25 lb
ok for Gas-E-85 or Alky
- Fully Polished Intake Manifold (Complete with Pop Off Plate Kit
- Fully Polished Snout Complete with Main Shaft and Coupler
- Top and Bottom 8MM Polished Pulleys
(2V Belt Accessory Crank Pulleys (Balancer) Or 1V your choice
- uses a 4" Snout
- Fully Polished Idler Bracket and Pulley
- Fully Polished Billet Carb Adapter (Dual 4150 Style)
- All necessary gaskets and hardware
We stock Innovators West Harmonic Balancers and RCD Blower Hubs
You can choose to run without a balancer since the blower belt absorbs the harmonic vibrations. Some engine Builders however insist on a Balancer, so we like to do what they want. Balancers begin at $450 and go up depending on keyway, and if you need crank trigger magnets. Hubs are around $200 and up - they are all double keyway.