Thumbnail Filmstrip of TBS 2005 Chevy LS Billet Blower Package 6-71 Blower with drive kit LS1 LS3 LS7 Images
Billet 6-71 - for Chevy LS Engines Excellent choice for Street or Light Racing
2005 Billet Case/ Cast Rotor TBS Blower ( Teflon Stripped for the LS ) blower included
TBS 6-71 - three Lobe Rotor- Billet with short Rotors -for boost between 9 lb and 18 lb
Not for all out racing -
- Fully Polished Intake Manifold (Complete with Pop Off Plate Kit
- Fully Polished Snout Complete with Main Shaft and Coupler
Top and Bottom 8MM Polished Pulleys
- 2V Belt Accessory Crank Pulleys for Balancer or Hub your choice
- Fully Polished Idler Bracket and Pulley - Fully Polished Billet Carb Adapter (Dual 4150 Style)
- All necessary gaskets and hardware
- Works with Corvette Spacing Balancer * With other spacing , we have to measure the snout after you install the bottom pulley
Does not include blower hub or balancer. You can use an aftermarket balancer or our blower hub. We sell Innovators West Balancers and RCD Blower Hubs .
We stock Innovators West Harmonic Balancers and RCD Blower Hubs
You can choose to run without a balancer since the blower belt absorbs the harmonic vibrations. Some engine Builders however insist on a Balancer, so we like to do what they want. Balancers begin at $450 and go up depending on keyway, and if you need crank trigger magnets. Hubs are around $210 and up - they are all double keyway.