Thumbnail Filmstrip of Fuel Pump - VR2 Brushless Fuel Pump w/Controller-S Images
VR2 Brushless Fuel Pump w/Controller-Single 16AN Inlet
Street/Strip Carb or EFI Applications Supports up to 4400 EFI or 4800 Carb HP Compatible with Pump Gas, Race Gas, Methanol and E85*
*Compatible for methanol and E85 for competitive drag race use only- when draining and flushing after each race event
* These pumps are not for use on aircraft of any type. * Overall pump dimensions: 9.5" Long; 4.75" Wide; 2.75" Tall These pumps do not have an internal bypass. A bypass style regulator and return line are required.
HP estimates are based on gasoline. Estimates calculated at 18.5V and at .5 BSFC NA and .65 BSFC FI. Individual systems will vary based on fuel system design, regulator type, fuel cell location, launch G’s, etc.
Proper fuel system engineering is critical for maximum performance.
This pump is not designed to use a standard conical seat style union in the inlet or outlet of the pump. Example: Part # AT981510ERL. Use of this style fitting will block flow and WILL lead to poor performance and pump failure. The ONLY correct fitting to use is a contoured port fitting with an O-ring seal such as : https://www.alkydigger.net/proddetail.php?prod=EN815-10.
- Capable of 130 PSI while providing significant flow for forced induction applications where belt driven pumps are normally used.
- Unlike other pumps, the VR Series are built for continuous duty if needed.
- The dual pump models are designed for endurance racing where both pumps are used or one can be a reserve pump.
- Billet aluminum construction for durability and good looks
- Features a single 16 AN O-ring inlet and a single 10 AN O-ring outlet
- High flow and high pressure with low amperage draw
- Can be fully submerged in the fuel cell or chassis mounted
- Maximum amp draw of 38 AMPS for the VR2
- Holley also offers a complete line of fuel filters and fuel pressure regulators that are designed to work as a system with these pumps