Thumbnail Filmstrip of Enderle BAU2-5" Shorter on a Pro-Filer Tunnel Ram Standard Deck BB Chevy Images
5" Big and Ugly ( BAU-2 ) on a Pro-Filer 10.2 " TALL DECK or 9.8 Standard Deck Profiler Tunnel Ram- Complete-
BAU2 or BAU1 ( Call if you want the Taller BAU1 it is 11" Tall )
injector 8-3/4" or 10-3/4" Tall with 5" B Flys .
Recommended for 500 -650 cu in- approx.
For smaller engines , you normally want to choose the 4-3/8" ( BAU3) Butterfly version
Call Braden with questions
For GAS see the 4-3/8" Big and Ugly option with progressive
Enderle 5" BAU2 ( or BAU1 tall ) Big and Ugly on a Pro-Filer Tall Deck Manifold
Chevy BB 23 Degree Heads
NewPro-Filer Tunnel Ram 10.2 " DECK or 9.8" Deck
Set up with: Enderle Distribution Block
- K Valve
- Rubber lines
- Aeromotive billet 6 gpm or or Waterman Sprint Fuel pump
Cam drive or Belt Drive your choice - Billet timing cover slightly more
- shut off 3 way valve with shut off cable kit
- 100 micron Fuel Filter by Alkydigger
- 1275 Fel pro Gasket set Rec Ports
We'll set it up for your specific engine!!
---For Nitro Combinations Using 40% or More- call Mike for nozzle selections 615-457-3192
* Finish disclaimer- These are race car parts , not showcar they may have pits and inclusions in the casting, and that cannot be helped. No refund or exchange for finish irregularies -
For Big Chief If you want a 18 degree or 15 degree we can use our Profiler Hitman Manifold - cost a little more