My Cart: 0 item(s)
Thumbnail Filmstrip of Billet Hex Drive Fuel Pump with Shut off and Pump Images
11107 Cam Drive Billet pump with 3 way shut off and return loop -12 AN
Get the same unparalleled performance you get from our Billet Belt Drive Fuel Pump (P/N 11105), with the convenience of direct drive. The Hex Drive Fuel Pump can be mounted and driven directly from the back of a properly prepared external oil pump or driven directly by the cam through a timing cover adapter. Designed to solve fuel delivery problems in high horsepower, forced-induction EFI applications, as well as the now popular, carbureted applications on gas or methanol.
- Utilizes standard, 3/8′ hex drive shaft and adjustable, billet mounting collar with standard 3-bolt mounting pattern and hardware.
- Compact size facilitates easy mounting.
- Billet aluminum CNC-machined body, not ‘cast’.
- -12 inlet with Return Loop
- Carbureted gasoline applications require regulator P/N 13202 or P/N 13212.
- Alcohol applications require Double Adjustable Regulator P/N 13209 or 13214.