Technical Questions?

Call Mike at 615-457-3192

Tuesday - Friday

No call backs on Monday

Contact Us

307 White Bridge Pike
Nashville, TN 37209


9:30 AM - 5 PM M-F CST


Sales & Orders: Toni, Shannon, Mike


Tech Questions returned when time permits
Email Tech

FAX: 615-873-1876

Email Us


Print Friendly, PDF & Email


There are essentially 3 ways of by passing fuel for the main jet in most all mechanical injected engines  –  One of these 3 Valves will be mounted between the pump and the metering (Barrel) valve –

The Enderle is a simple 2 lb check valve with a 7003A pill holder and uses screw in Enderle pills

The Kinsler is a snap apart Quick Change valve which uses Hilborn Drop in pills

The Hilborn is the traditional Screw apart  Hilborn main by pass which uses drop in Hilborn pills, of  course.

Choose a valve below and then order either Hilborn Pills F565 or Enderle pills EN7009Main Jet By Pass Holder options